Omega Seed & Goji Berry Turkey Meatballs
Serves: 12 meatballs (approx)
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15-minutes
- 500g turkey mince
- 150g of wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 100g omega seeds and goji berry mix (available at the Grape Tree)
- 30g mixed herbs
- 100ml olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the turkey mince and breadcrumbs. Using your fingers combine the ingredients.
- Then add the omega seeds and goji berry mix, and the mixed herbs. With your fingers mix with the turkey mince.
- Separate the mix into two halves. Using one half, break the mix into three smaller sizes and then roll it into small ball shapes in the palm of your hand. Place the meatballs onto a separate plate.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil to high. Once hot, turn down to low and then add the meatballs. Allow to cook for 3 minutes and then turn for a further 3 minutes. Repeat the turning process for each meatball until the meatball is cooked all around.
- Once all the meatballs are cooked, transfer to a plate and serve with a tomato and herb sauce.