Gluten free | Paleo-friendly pancakes
This has to be one of the easiest pancake recipes ever. There is only three main ingredients. This recipe is also gluten free, low in sugar and paleo friendly.
- 3 x bananas
- 3 x eggs
- 3 x tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 x tbsp olive oil for the pan
- Using a Nutri-bullet or a blender, add your bananas and blend until all lumps are gone.
- Add your eggs and blend again.
- Add your peanut butter and blend again.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, turn the heat down to low-medium.
- Pour half the mixture into the pan and cook on low-medium for approx. 3 minutes, or until you can see the base has been cooked enough.
- Flip over your pancake and allow the other side to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with optional lemon juice and berries. Even add some dark chocolate for a treat.