These omelettes are quick and easy to make. Turn the grill on when you start making the omelette.
Have a pre-cooked chicken in the fridge for use. I always cook up a chicken on Sunday and then the family can eat it throughout the week.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 2 minutes
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- Handful of precooked chicken
- 3 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 spring onion chopped
- Handful spinach
- Cheese grated or goat cheese grated (optional)
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the coconut oil.
- Add the beaten eggs when the coconut oil has completely melted, then sprinkle the chicken, tomatoes and spring onion over the top of the egg. Then add the spinach and grated cheese over the top.
- After cooking for 2 minutes on the stove, put under the grill and grill for a minute.
- Take out and serve with ground pepper.