Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Broth Soup
This is a super quick and easy recipe for anyone looking to include broth into their diet.
TIPS: Make a large batch so you can eat from it daily. Use a slow cooker for best results.
- 4 sweet potatoes chopped
- 1 x butternut squash chopped (remove seeds, skin, top and tail)
- 2 x 500ml Boil and Broth beef bone broth pouches
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Add all the vegetables to the slow cooker. Turn on low heat. Add the pouches of bone broth, close the lid and leave to cook for 4-5 hours.
- After the cooking time ends, blend all the ingredients together using a hand blender. Make sure all the lumps are out.
- Serve with chicken and quinoa.