Bone broth vegetable mash
Vegetable mash is limitless. You can add as many vegetables as you like and then blend them all together.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 40-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 10-minutes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 white potato
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 200ml Boil and Broth beef bone broth
- 1 tbsp butter
- Peel and chop all the vegetables and place them into a saucepan. Fill the pan with water and bring to a boil on the stove.
- Turn down the stove and let the vegetables simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Then drain the vegetables of water through a sieve. Pour the vegetables back into the saucepan.
- Add the beef bone broth and butter to the vegetables, then mash using a masher.
Serve for the children with chicken and baked beans.