Bone Broth Baked Potatoes
Difficulty : Easy
Bone broth is so versatile, especially when you use our new bone broth powders. In this recipe, you can create a dried bone broth spice mix using our broth powder added with other spices and herbs. This can then be sprinkled onto meals for added nutrition.
- 4 x baking potatoes
- 8 x slices of bacon
- 100g of cheese
- 1 onion
- 6 x garlic cloves
- 2 x 5ml scoops of bone broth powder
- 1 x tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 x tsp of BBQ steak spices
- 1 x tsp of dried herbs
To make the spice mix, simply add all the powdered ingredients into a small bowl and mix with a spoon.
- First Simon sliced open the large baking potatoes, he then added olive oil to the whole potato and baked it for 30 minutes at 200 degree.
- After baking for 30 minutes, add the bacon, onion, garlic and cheese to each slice.
- Then sprinkle the spice mix over the top and bake for a further 60 minutes. However, check your potatoes regularly as some ovens will vary.